Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance making your graphics print-ready.
- After downloading the graphics template from the product page, please make sure that your final graphic is sized to the dimensions of the template. Please keep all important parts of the graphic within the yellow safe zone as shown in the template.
- The graphic must be in CMYK mode (colors will not print correctly in RGB mode.)
- For Rich Black, please use the following CMYK Values – C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100%
- High Resolution: When creating the graphics, please use 300dpi images. The final file can be saved at 150dpi.
- Preferred File Type – PDF | Acceptable Files – TIFF, JPG, AI, EPS, PSD (flattened)
- Convert all Fonts:
- Adobe Illustrator: Convert fonts to Outlines.
- Adobe Photoshop: Convert fonts to Shapes.
- Embed all linked images.
- Upload the final graphics only, do not include the template in the upload.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided in the checkout process.
- Production begins the next business day after you approve your proof.
- Proofs must be approved by 1:00 PM EST for production to begin the next business day. Proofs approved after 1:00 PM EST will go into production the day after next.
- We will email you if we cannot meet your requested in-hand date.
- If your graphics are not print-ready, that will push back production time and affect in-hand dates.
- Revisions to artwork and delayed proof approvals will affect in-hand dates.
- Shipping transit times affect in-hand dates. If you have a strict in-hand date, please call us to inquire about expedited shipping. Ground shipping is not guaranteed.